Eeekk....scary stuff!! I hope this doesn't cause much blowback. We already know that "Canadian English Teachers" are some of the most evil creatures roaming the streets of Korea! (Loads of sarcasm for those who didn't catch it).
Global search for pedophile points to Canadian in Thailand: Interpol CBC News
International police are closing in on the subject of a worldwide, three-year manhunt for a suspected pedophile who they believe is a 32-year-old Canadian travelling in Thailand, Interpol said Tuesday.
News reports identified the man in an unscrambled picture released last week as Christopher Paul Neil, who was working as an English teacher in South KoreaRead More...
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello Mr. O'Shea
My name is Geoff Nixon and I am a reporter with The Ottawa Citizen.
I am working on a story about how English teachers make their way overseas -- how they get jobs, how they are screened, etc. -- and I am interested in chatting with you about this topic as soon as you get the chance on Tuesday.
If you could e-mail me back at gnixon@thecitizen.canwest.com, I would really appreciate it.
I appreciate the time taken to review this e-mail and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you in advance,
Geoff Nixon
Reporter, Ottawa Citizen
gnixon@thecitizen.canwest.com
hey,
I saw your videos about teaching in korea on youtube and found the link here. i'm gonna go out there probably in a few months time, but i haven't learned any korean yet...is that bad? also have you ever been to Wonju? that's where my job lead is and i'm just wondering what it's like to live in a smaller city vs. big city like seoul. are there any more horror stories i should know of? if you get a chance could you reply? thanks for your time.
-Christine
It is crazy to see a reporter to go to blog to look for info instead of going to the real place for his news coverage. Now, I understand Ottawa Citizen is just like those "Inquirier" paper. I stopped my subscription of Ottawa Citizen today after seeing this reporter's comment.
Post a Comment