It's Xmas morning. I had a great Xmas Eve at the Westin Hotel last night. They only had one turkey though so it went fast. Luckily the Korean patrons had no interest in the big bird so I only had to fight the other foreigners for it. Koreans will eat chicken til the cos come home (strange analogy), but seem to hate turkey....well, at least the few who've had the opportunity to try it.
BAAAAAA HUMBUG!!!!!
Why is it a ba humbug sort of day??? well.....I'll tell you...because in a few hours I have to go to work. That's right! I have to teach on Xmas day. It is a statutory holiday, but things like that mean very little in Korea. The worst part is that there will be cruel parents out there evil enough to send their kids to school!
I'll post pics from last night's festivities when I get home from WOrk!!!!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
boo! your school is dumb. but i hope you had a great christmas weekend, in spite of having to work.
yuck! Can't think of anything much worse than having to "teach" Christmas Day. Poor kids!
I'll see you and the Kings tomorrow night!
I'm so sorry that you had to work! But if you want to feel better, we can compare pay checks for a while. ;)
Good to talk with you yesterday, Kev! Busan will be sadder without you around!
Post a Comment